A thirty day music marathon by Swiss musicians Koch-Schütz-Studer turns into a cinematic piece of chamber music. The "Hardcore Chambermusic" album is a music publishing phenomena that has taken Switzerland by storm, in which Koch-Schütz-Studer sampled and compressed hundreds of pieces of music from sources as diverse as Bartók and Berio to Public Enemy and Bob Marley to create something revolutionary and altogether new.
The film gives the audience an insight into the artists at work during a whole month of music making - hardcore chamber music!
- Locarno IFF, Semaine de la Critique 2006
- Solothurner Filmtage 2007
- MaerzMusik-Festival, im Haus der Berliner Festspiele 2007
- Kosmorama, Trondheim IFF 2007
- Crossing Europe Filmfestival Linz 2007
- Dok.Fest, Internationales Dokumentarfilmfestival München 2007
- Melbourne IFF, Australien 2007
- Era New Horizons IFF 2007, Wroclav/Breslau, Polen, 2007
- MoMa New York, 2008
- MOFFOM - music on film, film on music, Tschechien 2008
- Crossing Festival Beijing, 2008
- IFF Rotterdam 2009
- BAFICI, Buenos Aires, 2010